Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks, Merci, and See Ya Soon!

It’s been a great experience being part of Atelier Deux Mondes and meeting the many people who have stopped by the gallery space since the summer of 2008. But of course all good things must come to an end. After much consideration, I’ve decided to move onto new projects. February 2009 was my last month of showing work at Deux Mondes.

Julie_Young_Colbert_GA_USA


For my last post here I’d like to thank everyone who participated in the “Two Worlds” exhibition. I never imagined I would receive such interesting and thoughtful work from so many different locations. It was an absolute pleasure to check the mailbox everyday to see what had arrived.

Although I will no longer be showing work at Deux Mondes, you can always see my new work at my website: http://www.keshabruce.com/ and you can read what I’m up to over at my studio blog: http://keshabruce.blogspot.com/.

Many thanks to everyone who stopped by the studio in 2008. I hope to see you again soon!

No comments: